Wednesday, February 4, 2009

You've "done" drugs.





















I agreed to go on a date with you because I was trying to get over my ex-boyfriend and you told me that you had a rent controlled apartment on the Upper East Side.
On the subway you said that your dad was a cop in the narcotics division so you had never done illegal drugs.
I know I must have had an odd look on my face. So you quickly mentioned that you once tried to smoke an ounce of oregano in college and it was OMG SO FUNNY! You couldn’t feel your left arm! You fell asleep in the bathtub!
We went to a hookah bar and you couldn’t figure out how to use the hookah even though you had assured me that you'd done it before.
You got mad when I wouldn’t kiss you, and angrier when I ignored your calls. When I ran into you at a festival in Baltimore, I told you I could get you into the afterparty.

I can lie too.

No comments:

Post a Comment