Friday, February 6, 2009

You have a really lame tattoo.

I dig chicks with bad ass tattoos. Who doesn’t? Nothing says “daddy issues” like some ink under your skin. But when you bent over I was shocked. I can deal with a Japanese character or two. Maybe you got a little drunk after a WBCN River Rave a few years back and succumbed to a dare.
But there is no excuse for the Japanese character for friendship, love, happiness, or whatever could be accurately described by a well placed emoticon, surrounded by two dolphins leaping over a peace sign. I mean, I love Dolphins just as much as the next guy, they are mystically divine creatures from my early days playing Sega Genesis. But I’m pretty sure Echo the Dolphin wouldn’t plow you if you were knee deep in kelp begging for a life-saving frolic in fuckville.

No comments:

Post a Comment