Saturday, February 7, 2009

You bled in my mouth.


First of all, you took me to the one Mexican restaurant that I told you I was kicked out of - like literally a life ban. There was no reason to test the waters. Taking me there didn't put me at ease. Second of all, 20 minutes into our first date there's no reason to tongue kiss me from across a family style table - the table was too wide and the Asian family uncomfortably staring at us didn't make anything 'romantic.' I get it. You are a sensitive guy, you want to make a real life connection, but can I give you advice? Next time when you drop a girl off and go in for the goodbye kiss, wait a few days until after you have a root canal. Your mouth tasted like iron and now I have to bill you for my HIV test. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment