Friday, February 6, 2009

You have questionable decision making skills.

Your business is certainly your business. I don't need to pry, and while I am not threatened in the least by the knowledge that you have had sex and dated other guys before me, I'm not exactly about to question you about the details.

For future reference, though, a month after we have been sleeping together is way too late to casually mention that you don't take birth control. Looks like my casual "no, I really don't mind wearing a condom" was a monumentally awesome decision. Apparently, so was my decision to "accept" your breakup with little to no hard feelings or arguments, as I found out later you were dating my roommate/pot dealer inside of a week.

On a side note, I now immediately dislike anyone who looks like you. Thanks for that. And thanks for the C in Audio Engineering because I skipped the mid-term for a hasty doctor's appointment. Looks like both my tests were negative that day. Slut.

No comments:

Post a Comment