Thursday, March 5, 2009

You are your wingman's wingman.

You saw me texting and thought it was a good opportunity to try your luck, so you started reading off your phone number, saying "Oh, I thought you were trying to get my digits." Ha, good one, no. All good. You walked away and ten minutes later, your friend came over and tried the exact. same. line. Nice try, maybe next time. You then used each other's lines a good 2-3 times after this, somehow not realizing that you were both hitting on me until I remarked, "Hey that's funny, but your friend tried the same line a minute ago." I thought that failure and embarrassment would dissuade you but alas! You both came over at the end of the night to invite me to "hang" at your apartment, late-night. What's that phrase, if at first you don't succeed, join forces with your roommate in a desperate attempt to snag a girl so you can fight over her in the comfort of your grimy apartment?

No comments:

Post a Comment