Thursday, March 26, 2009

You taste like a buffalo chicken sandwich, I don't like you anymore.

My #1 Fag Hag and your #1 Fag Hag were best friends from high school, so naturally they HAD to set us up on a blind date. We decided to do Dinner and a Movie. I chose the movie, The Phantom of the Opera. You hated it, and had no problem leaning over during one of the romantic scenes to tell me how gay it was (WE’RE gay!). After that, I decided to let you choose where to eat. The first thing that came to your mind: Wendys. Alright, I get it, you are one of those “straight acting” guys. I went to park and you said “oh no, let’s go to the drive through, I know a nice little park we can eat it in”. You proceeded to order a spicy chicken sandwich meal, biggie size, then told me how to get to the “park”, which turned out to be the lot behind your high school, that you had graduated from 5 years prior. By the time you were done, my whole car reeked of buffalo sauce, so I offered you some gum. You said “no thanks” as you not-so-smoothly leaned in for the kiss. About 4 seconds later my cell phone magically got a text from a friend in need and I had to drive your smelly ass home.


 

--Submitted by Liberace.

1 comment:

  1. But you like em stinky and you know it.
    Plus you've had worse things in yo mauf before.

    ReplyDelete